Monday 5 August 2013

Day To Day

Hello beautiful beings! So, I'm still completely obsessed with lipstick but now I have also found another craze... Eye shadow! I hadn't ever really used any of them but recently started to and their actually really good so I thought I'd blog about my booyah techniques.

Anyhoo (Ohh the good old My Wife And Kids days! Btw, look up Franklin, he's soo grown up now) I tried out a gold and brown day to day look that could be used for anything. You could even do it up even more and make it suitable for an occasion. 

I used a random palette I had - non branded
Only used Shades 1 & 2
So here's the look:






What did I do, you ask? Well..
Firstly, I used shade 1 on my eye lid, up to the crease. No higher
Secondly, I used shade 2 in the eye crease and went a bit above to the brow bone.
Thirdy, apply eyeliner on both top and bottom - i used Collection 2000 for the top and Bobbi Brown creamy eyeliner on the waterline
Fourthly, apply mascara (or fake eyelashes if you wish) - i used Long Lasting Clinique Mascara

Like I said before, this look can also be done up for an occasion. Going a bit darker with both shades and working above the shown amount on the higher levels of your eye can make the look more dressed up. And of course, adding some fake eye lashes makes every look better or what I would rather go for... some bad ass mascara that enhances your eyelashes. I would recommend Maybelline Falsies Black Drama Mascara (£7.99) or Rimmel Scandal'eyes Extreme Black (£6.99).

Close up

 
   
Live life to the fullest and remember:
“The greatest of wealth is the richness of the soul.” - Prophet Muhammad (SWT)

No comments:

Post a Comment