Sunday 11 August 2013

It’s my birthday, I'll get high if I want to!

It’s my birthday, I'll get high if I want to... but I don't want to cause I'm a good girl. And its not my birthday anymore, it was yesterday. So basically non of it is true. Awks
 
The best part of my birthday is getting presents. And this year, I was very fortunate to receive some really nice gifts. I got designer make up cause everyone knows I love make up soo much, I got...

 
As levels of excitement were high, I decided to try it all out. And although it doesn't look like I'm wearing that much make up, these are all the products I used on my face for this look...

 
And so here's the look:
 
Looks kind of crappy cause I had to use my bad eye brushes :'(
and my eyes were watering so the mascara went weird
 


The down side to the make up:
 
- Although the Mascara was really good, it felt very heavy on the eyes.

- The Lipstick needed to be applied very thick or otherwise looked clear (may just be cause of my lip colour or may not) and so had to add another lipstick with it
 
There were only two things that weren't tiptop with the make up. The make up is really good as expected. And I definitely plan to get more (Birthday Money.. Woooo)
 
Live life to the fullest and remember:
 “All our dreams can come true – if we have the courage to pursue them.” - Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment