Tuesday 1 October 2013

Green Lippy

Hellooo, my lovelies! Haven't posted in so long, feels like I'm being reunited with an old friend.
 
A few weeks ago, I saw a woman on the bus putting on green lipstick and it looked GOOD! But not for the reasons your thinking. This isn't one of those things where someone wears something ridonculous and easily pulls it off. Ohh Hell NO! This green lipstick, once applied turned pink. So naturally, I went out on the search for green lipstick that turned pink and funnily enough, I found it on my first go - Superdrug: £4-£5 (Can be found anywhere that sell Barry M products)
 
 


 

Pros:
 
- It feels like a lip balm rather than lipstick

- Adapts to colour of lip so it wont come out same colour on everyone
- Comfortable to wear
- Long lasting
- Cost Efficient
 
Cons:
 
- When first applied, looks patchy
- Takes time to appear
- Sometimes colour goes darker throughout the day
- Doesn't come off very easily which then leaves patches of colour
 
I guess the cons are kind of off putting but I hope the pros are encouraging! Hope you enjoyed reading, speak soon. Live life to the fullest and remember:
 
Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world - Nelson Mandela
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment