Sunday 6 October 2013

Fools of Fashion Week 2013

Over the years, fashion week has gone weirder and weirder! Most things are normal but there's the odd designer that tries to do the 'Out There' look. If that's what fashion is then I'd rather look like a tramp. Even then, they would turn that into 'The Look', kind of already have.
 
This years Fashion Week had a lot of runway models I felt sorry for! some with masks, others with just a bare costume. Tbh, I think they should just stick to mainstream fashion instead of making a mockery of themselves as well as their models. Poor souls however, they getting moneyysss so I don't feel that bad for them!
 
My Top 5 Favourites:
 
 
1. "When I grow up, I want to wear a tree!"
 
  
2.  "Do you like my outfit? I bought it for an event that happened during summer in London 2011"


3. I feel sad for them too.
 


 
 
4. "I hate it when my hair gets in my face"
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4. Her career started when she starred in the programme The Adams Family

 5. And the award for most ridiculous outfit goes to these three. 
  
 
Hope you laughed a hard as a I did when I saw these :P Live life to the fullest and remember:
 
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter -
Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment